A big thank you to everyone who joined the first edition of DENOVALI SWINGFEST LONDON: Thanks to all the artists for their great sets, to the very nice team of the Scala for the good service, to our friends helping out with the event and last but not least the great audience for the outstanding interest and support.
We'll try to set up the event again next year. Next stop will be our home event in Essen in October. Cheers.
We still have enough tickets at the Box Office available. The prices are 28 Pounds for a single-day ticket and 56 Pounds for a two-day ticket. See you tomorrow at the Scala. Thanks a lot.
We've just uploaded a 21 tracks FREE DOWNLOAD sampler for the festival. Please spread the word and share the music with your friends. You can stream the sampler below and at www.soundcloud.com/denovali/denovali-swingfest-2013-london and download it for free at www.denovali.com/mp3shop. Thanks a lot. Denovali.
DENOVALI SWINGFEST 2013 LONDON · SAMPLER TRACKLIST
01. BERSARIN QUARTETT - Der Mond, der Schnee und Du (00:00:00)
02. FENNESZ - Black Sea (00:04:30)
03. POPPY ACKROYD - Grounds (00:11:40)
04. PETRELS - On the Dark Great Sea (00:15:40)
05. OMEGA MASSIF - Ursus Arctos (00:20:10)
06. TALVIHORROS - Great Sea Monsters (00:30:20)
07. CARLOS CIPA - Morning Love (00:36:50)
08. GREG HAINES - Times (00:39:30)
09. CARLOS CIPA - Human Stain (00:47:55)
10. THE PIRATE SHIP QUINTET - Horse Manifesto (00:50:15)
11. OMEGA MASSIF - Steinernes Meer (00:57:40)
12. JAMES BLACKSHAW - Cross (01:08:30)
13. THOMAS KÖNER - Novaya Zemlya 1 (01:16:35)
14. ANDY STOTT - Numb (01:24:40)
15. ANDY STOTT - Lost and Found (01:30:40)
16. TALVIHORROS - The Blue Cathedral (01:35:55)
17. PETRELS - Leonora Christine (01:40:00)
18. POPPY ACKROYD - Seven (01:48:25)
19. BERSARIN QUARTETT - St. Petersburg (01:52:05)
20. WILLIAM BASINSKI - The Disintegration Loop (Snippet) (01:56:40)
21. MAYBESHEWILL - Critical Distance (02:06:15)
The festival timetable is online now, please find it below and on the lineup page. Since many people asked: you will be allowed to leave and re-enter the venue on both days. Thanks.
01.30 am - end: several dj sets
00.30 am - 01.30 am: Andy Stott Live (UK)
11.00 pm - 00.00 pm: Bersarin Quartett (GER)
09.30 pm - 10.30 pm: Maybeshewill (UK)
08.00 pm - 09.00 pm: Fennesz (A)
06.30 pm - 07.30 pm: Omega Massif (GER)
05.00 pm - 06.00 pm: Petrels (UK)
03.30 pm - 04.30 pm: The Pirate Ship Quintet (UK)
entrance: 2.45 pm
11.00 pm - 00.00 am: William Basinski (USA)
09.30 pm - 10.30 pm: Poppy Ackroyd (UK)
08.00 pm - 09.00 pm: Thomas Köner (GER)
06.30 pm - 07.30 pm: Greg Haines (UK)
05.00 pm - 06.00 pm: James Blackshaw (UK)
04.00 pm - 04.45 pm: Carlos Cipa (GER)
03.00 pm - 03.45 pm: Talvihorros (UK)
entrance 2.00 pm
We're happy to inform you that the last artist for day one of the London edition of this year's Denovali Swingfest will be the marvelous producer Andy Stott (uk) playing a live set. The early bird tickets for the event are already gone. Thanks a lot.
The ticket preorder for London is online now. We're having a limited number of early bird tickets for a cheaper rate. We'll announce the last artist for day one in early February. Thanks a lot.
The last artist on day two of the London festival will be the wonderful James Blackshaw (uk). We'll start the ticket preorder for the event in the course of this week. The headliner for day one will be announced early February. Thanks a lot.
We're very pleased to inform you that the wonderful composer William Basinski (usa) will join the 2013 London edition of the Denovali Swingfest on day two (April 21st 2013).
First lineup announcement for London: Bersarin Quartett (GER), Carlos Cipa (GER), Fennesz (A), Greg Haines (UK), Maybeshewill (UK), Omega Massif (GER), Petrels (UK), Poppy Ackroyd (UK), Talvihorros (UK), The Pirate Ship Quintet (UK), Thomas Köner (GER) + three more artists tba. Thanks a lot.
We're very happy to inform you that DENOVALI SWINGFEST Essen gets two cute siblings: DENOVALI SWINGFEST London and Berlin. Swingfest London will happen at the nice venue Scala. The first lineup announcements for London 2013 will follow soonish. Thanks a lot.